Siemens Magnetom Espree
The refurbished 2008 Siemens MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T MRI scanner is best known for its ultrashort 170cm and wide open 70cm bore.
The used Siemens MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T MRI machine is one of few scanners that can hold up to 550lbs on the table in horizontal and vertical movements. Combined with its 70cm bore, this is an ideal system for heavier patients.
- Field Strength: 1.5T
- Configuration: Open Bore;
- Synchronization: Respiratory Gating, ECG/Peripheral Optional/Yes;
- Imaging modes: Multi-Oblique, Multi-Angle, Volume Study, Multi-Slice, Single;
- FOV: 45 cm axial, 35 cm coronal/sagittal;
- Magnet type: Superconducting;
- Magnet weight: 3800kg;
- Bore diameter: 70cm;
- Strength: up to 33 mT/m;
- 5 Guass Fringe Field: 2.5m/3.8m