The Toshiba Opart MRI system brings the power of a superconducting magnet to a open architecture MR imaging system to provide unsurpassed imaging detail and patient comfort. Purchasing a used Toshiba Opart MRI machine will place your practice at the leading edge of imaging techniques, helping you stay competitive.
Each Toshiba Opart MRI system features a range of coils for head-to-toe imaging capabilities and the latest software for customized, automated operations and advanced high-field sequencing.
Refurbished Toshiba Opart Features
- Industry's first, open superconducting magnet
- Open architecture for all-around patient access
- Cryogenless magnet design
- Four-way movement through motorized patient couch or manual floating tabletop
- Long horizontal opening (105 cm) and largest vertical opening (55 cm)
- Up to 500 lbs accommodated
- Restricted mechanical vibration for fast scanning
- Patient access from four sides for comfort and ease
- Quadrature, solenoid and multi-channel coil configurations