Toshiba Aquilion 4 Slice
When it comes to imaging domestic animals for a wide range of veterinary applications, the Toshiba Aquilion 4 Slice Veterinary CT Scanner is a powerful machine designed to meet your clinic’s needs while helping it grow.
The Aquilion 4-slice aims to reduce your scan times, providing a more comfortable experience for patients, with its top-of-class image reconstruction times. Even for larger animals, the Aquilion 4-slice CT scanner delivers full-body scans with reduced distortion for support in achieving fast and accurate diagnoses.
Furthermore, this Toshiba CT scanner includes SUREStart technology, which begins the scan when the image contrast reaches its target area. This results in reduced dosage exposure for patients.
PrizMED Imaging Toshiba Aquilion 16-slice CT scanner review
The Aquilion is especially good for cardiac and lung studies in the 16-slice CT scanner class because of its fast gantry. It also has an ergonomic user console that some of our customers find pleasing.
Refurbished Toshiba Aquilion 16 Features
- Ergonomic user console
- Quantum detector provides three slice combinations
- High-frequency X-ray generator
- 896 channels in 40 rows
- Fast image reconstruction time
- Large-aperture, slip-ring gantry and extra-wide couch
- Ergonomic operator console
- High-heat-capacity X-ray tube
- Volume image processor
- Magneto optical disk storage (MOD)
- Patient positioning accessories
- 16 0.5mm detector banks