GE Signa HD 1.5T
The refurbished GE Signa HD 1.5T MRI machine is a whole body MRI scanner. At 1.5 Tesla, the used Signa HD was designed for faster scan times and a lower signal-to-noise ratio.
The Signa HD 1.5T includes clinical applications such as LAVA-HD, TRICKS-HD and PROPELLER - HD that are focused on providing clarity and detail for difficult-to-image patients.
The design of the Signa HD focuses on ease-of-use. It includes a detachable patient table, that allows you to move the patient quickly through the room, or out of the room in case of emergency. Additionally, the user interface is simplified for technicians as it will identify correct coils for the application, and a more automated scanning interface allowing for more reproducible results among different MR technicians.
Refurbished GE Signa HD 1.5T Features
- 1.5T-optimized protocols accessible via easy user interface
- AutoVoice allows for preprograming commands in many languages
- GE-exclusive motion control and acceleration techniques can be recorded for re-use
- Dockable patient table accommodates patient weights up to 180 kg (400 lbs)
- Acoustic management reduces in-bore noise
- PROPELLER for consistent image quality in head studies, even with moving, pediatric, elderly or confused patients
PrizMed Imaging GE Signa HD 1.5T Review:
The Signa HD 1.5T was one of the first commercially available high performance 1.5 Tesla MR Systems. It is one of the most popular MRI systems on the used equipment market, and it is a top seller in its price range. It was also designed to be more user-friendly with a redesigned user interface that is popular with MR technicians. It incorporates the gradient performance technology from the Signa CVMR and Signa Horizon Cx MR systems. It remains a popular, affordable 1.5 Tesla MR scanner today. It provides shorter scan times than their predecessors, as expected from a 1.5 Tesla MRI machine.