PrizMED Imaging features a complete inventory of used CT scanners available for purchase today. Purchasing a refurbished CT scanner is a wise investment that can save you thousands of dollars. Review our inventory below or give us a call today. Our inventory is constantly changing.
Eliminate the pain of buying a refurbished CT
- Our CT scanners are re-certified prior to shipment, which means the manufacturer will accept it for coverage under its own warranty or service plan
- We use factory-trained engineers for inspection, de-installation, refurbishing/remanufacturing, repair, and installation
- We are registered with the FDA as a medical device company. This means we must comply with strict standards for every piece of CT equipment we buy, refurbish or resell
- Every CT Scanner is accredited through the American College of Radiation Accreditation for Computed Tomography
Prizmed Imaging Solutions - CT Scanners
We deal with the best brandsPrizMED Imaging is proud to buy, repair, remanufacture, and sell high quality CT Scanners from the top manufacturers with the following available slice counts:
- General Electric 4, 8, 16, and 64 slice
- Philips 6, 16, 40, and 64 slice
- Siemens 4, 6, 16, and 64 slice
- Toshiba 4, 16, and 64 slice
Turnkey solution, or just the CT?Your choice: We can do it all... or a la carte. From a simple inspection to managing the entire process, PrizMED Imaging manages each step with expert precision and professionalism. Choose to reduce your overall cost and risk by choosing a turnkey solution, or choose just a few of our many available services, such as:
- Site Planning
- Parts replacement
- Applications & Training
Check, Double-check, triple-check
Our process is born from our strict standards as well as FDA guidelines, re-certification requirements, and protocols for accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR). It's because of these standards and requirements that some machines never get past step 1. Beyond that crucial step, every measure is taken to ensure the equipment is upgraded at each successive step. While it's expensive for us to inspect a CT Scanner, we always reject scanners with a problematic history or do not meet our strict standards and requirements. These machines often come at a bargain price, but eventually the cost and frustration of down-time and repair costs will ultimately negate any possible savings up-front for our valued customers. We know these machines find their way on the market at bargain prices, but our reputation is more important to us than making a few extra dollars.
- Inspection: Every CT unit we consider for purchase goes through a rigorous pre-purchase inspection. This is a key step... a historically problematic CT scanner will likely cause headaches in the future. Sometimes today's "bargain" is tomorrow's "wish I hadn't done that". We don't want someone else's lemon nor do we want to pass it to our customers.
- De-installation: Manufacturer-trained engineers carefully remove the system from its old site and prepare it for its new life elsewhere.
- Remanufacturing/Refurbishing: The CT scanner is disassembled down to its component level and fully tested. Each component is accepted, repaired, or replaced to meet manufacturer's specifications.
- Re-certification: The machine is then re-certified to be accepted by the manufacturer for warranty coverage.
- Financing: Talk to our leasing specialists on getting the best rates quickly and easily.
- Logistics: The CT Scanner is carefully packaged and shipped to its destination, installed, and tested.
- Accreditation: Technicians have the CT Scanner accredited by the ACR.
- Applications and Training: Applications specialists train the facility's technicians on their new CT Scanner.
- Warranty: Every CT Scanner is fully warranted and covered by PrizMED Imaging.
- Extended Service Coverage: PrizMED Imaging offers significant savings over the manufacturer on service contracts. However, because the CT scanner has been re-certified, the manufacturer will also offer its own extended service contracts. The choice is yours.