GE Signa EXCITE 1.5T 16X
The GE Signa EXCITE 1.5T mobile MRI system is an 8-channel MRI engineered to provide improved image quality and productivity. This well-acclaimed mobile MRI has high-data throughput capabilities to handle large data volumes and complex image reconstructions.
Through the combination of the GE Signa EXCITE mobile MRI’s integrated technologies, just some benefits of this system include:
- Excite Accelerator technology increases patient capacity
- Reduced exam times and eliminated motion artifacts in exams
- Accelerated temporal resolution of 3D-dynamic imaging that doesn’t sacrifice spatial resolution
- Enhanced diagnostic options for stroke evaluations, peripheral vascular imaging, and breast imaging, among others.
With this mobile MRI system’s range of technologies, operators can expect to benefit from the open RF architecture with the industry’s largest selection of multi-channel coils, optimized for parallel imaging, as well as an advanced workstation with true simultaneity for unsurpassed clinical productivity.
- Generous 60cm patient opening and full 48cm field-of-view
- Reduced rescanning/redundant exams due to patient or organ motion
- Docking table and dual-sided controls for efficiency and patient safety
- True parallel processing and ultra-fast reconstruction for high productivity workflow
- PROPELLER for consistent image quality in head studies, even with moving, pediatric, elderly or confused patients
- VIBRANT (Volume Imaging for Breast AssessmeNT) for high-definition bilateral breast imaging
- phaseXact automatically selects the cardiac phase that displays the least amount of motion