GE Signa HDx 1.5T
The refurbished GE Signa HDx 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner is an advanced version of the GE Signa HD 1.5T MRI machine.
The Signa HDx includes improvements over the Signa HD, including faster scan times, higher channel count, fast reconstruction, improved image quality, and better image quality with more difficult-to-image patients. It is designed to produce repeatable results by having automatic coil identification for each protocol and automatic extraction of scan parameters from an image.
Each used GE Signa HDx 1.5T MRI is equipped with GE’s XVRE™ volume-reconstruction engine for image generation in almost real time. GE’s GEM hybrid acceleration technique uses variable sampling to provide the fastest image acceleration, while TRICKS-XV technology provides entire 3D volumes in as little as 2.5 seconds with micro-fine detail.
GE Signa HDx 1.5T MRI scanner review
The Signa HDx is a more dramatic upgrade to the Signa HD than we would think with the simple “x” being added to the name. This is a very high performance scanner that is easy to use and has high definition imaging. It also includes the popular features such as the detachable patient table, and automatic breathing commands for patients in their native language.
Refurbished GE Signa HDx 1.5T Features
- 1.5T-optimized protocols accessible via easy user interface
- AutoVoice allows for preprograming commands in many languages
- GE-exclusive motion control and acceleration techniques can be recorded for re-use
- Dockable patient table accommodates patient weights up to 180 kg (400 lbs)
- Acoustic management reduces in-bore noise
- PROPELLER for consistent image quality in head studies, even with moving, pediatric, elderly or confused patients
- Configuration: Short Bore Compact;
- Synchronization: Respiratory Gating, ECG/Peripheral;
- Imaging modes: Single-Slice 2D, Cine, Multi-Slab, 3D Volume Images, Multi Slice;
- FOV: 1 cm - 48 cm continuous;
- Magnet type: Superconducting;
- Cooling system: Closed-Loop Water Cooled;
- Cryogen Use: Less than 0.13 L/hr liquid He;