GE Signa MR750 3.0T
* Starting at $381,150
The GE Signa MR750 3.0T MRI machine offers improved image detail and capabilities for exploring function and anatomy. The GE Signa MR750 3.0TMRI equipment features a GE’s ARC™, Auto Calibrating Reconstruction for Cartesian imaging, a parallel imaging technique which provides clinically practical reconstruction times for continuous scanning and overflow simplification.
GE MRI equipment has the largest user base in the world and is considered the preferred choice of diagnosticians for advanced problem-solving tools to assist in disease detection and diagnosis. Our wide selection of used GE MRI systems is listed below.
Refurbished GE Signa MR750 3.0T Features
- Auto-calibration to avoid collecting external sensitivity map
- Less sensitive to field-of-view positioning
- Continuous scanning mechanisms
- 60% more slices in the same scan
- High resolution and multi-contrast acquisition in real time