Toshiba Aquilion 16
The advanced, Toshiba Aquilion 16 mobile CT scanner features a wide variety of enhanced features designed for increased patient comfort and safety, fast scanning and exam times, and improved imaging quality for greater diagnosis accuracy and confidence. In just 400 milliseconds, the gantry of this CT system can rotate around the patient’s entire body, and at these speeds, this system can effectively reduce image distortions of moving organs (heart, lungs, etc).
While scanning, this CT’s image reconstruction time averages around 0.10 seconds. Furthermore, the Toshiba Aquilion features Toshiba’s innovative SUREStart technology, which tells the CT scanner to begin scanning when the image contrast reaches its target area. Also, when it starts scanning, the Aquilion aims to use the lowest dose possible.
- Ergonomic user console
- Quantum detector provides three slice combinations
- High-frequency X-ray generator
- 896 channels in 40 rows
- Fast image reconstruction time
- Large-aperture, slip-ring gantry and extra-wide couch
- Ergonomic operator console
- High-heat-capacity X-ray tube
- Volume image processor
- Magneto optical disk storage (MOD)
- Patient positioning accessories
- 16 0.5mm detector banks