Canon-Toshiba Aquilion 16
The refurbished Toshiba Aquilion 16 CT scanner offers the fastest gantry rotation in its class with reconstruction time up to 0.10 seconds. It can deliver a whole body CT scan quickly with reduced distortion that provides you with the ability to make a fast, accurate diagnosis.
The used Toshiba Aquilion includes Toshiba’s SUREStart technology, which begins the scan when the image contrast reaches its target area while using the lowest dose possible.
PrizMed Imaging Toshiba Aquilion 16-slice CT scanner review
The Aquilion is especially good for cardiac and lung studies in the 16-slice CT scanner class because of its fast gantry.. It also has an ergonomic user console that some of our customers find pleasing.
Refurbished Toshiba Aquilion 16 Features
- Ergonomic user console
- Quantum detector provides three slice combinations
- High-frequency X-ray generator
- 896 channels in 40 rows
- Fast image reconstruction time
- Large-aperture, slip-ring gantry and extra-wide couch
- Ergonomic operator console
- High-heat-capacity X-ray tube
- Volume image processor
- Magneto optical disk storage (MOD)
- Patient positioning accessories
- 16 0.5mm detector banks