Philips Panorama 0.23T
2003 Philips' Panorama 0.23 T I/T supports MR-guided interventions, resulting in minimally invasive procedures, more targeted surgery, reduced recovery time and shorter hospital stays. Optional OptoGuide functionality enables real-time needle tracking.
PrizMed Imaging Philips Panorama .23T MRI machine review:
This is a solid open MRI system that has a low price and is less expensive to maintain than other MRI systems. It’s cooling method and ability to power-down saves in long-term expenses, making this an excellent system for the budget-conscious buyer.
The Panorama .23 MRI is ideal for general imaging centers as well as spinal and orthopedic clinics.
- Field Strength: 0.23T
- Configuration: Open MRI/C-arm;
- Synchronization: Respiratory Gating, ECG/Peripheral Optional;
- Imaging modes: Multi-Stack 3D, Multi-Chunk 3D, SIMEX, Dynamic, Volume Study, Multi-Slice, Single;
- FOV: 0.4mm;
- Magnet type: Resistive/Iron Core;
- Bore diameter:Open x 46 cm x infinite (side-first patient entry);
- Magnet weight: 13 110 kg;
- Dimension: 196 x 121 x 176 cm;
- Power requirements: 400/480V;
- Cooling system: Closed-Loop Chilled Water;
- Strength: 19 mT/m;
- 5 Guass Fringe Field: 2.4m/3.7m