Philips Achieva 1.5T mobile
The Philips Achieva 1.5T mobile MRI system is engineered to help you get more done in many ways, whether through this MRI’s speed, application range, or workflow efficiency. Available in 8, 16, and 32 channels, the Achieva 1.5T mobile MRI can complete a complete spinal and brain scan in less than 20 minutes.
Some other features of this mobile MRI include:
- SENSE integration for reduced scan times, higher temporal resolution, and enhanced spatial resolution
- 60 cm patient bore diameter
- Patient scan table can be lowered to 20-inches, and it can support 550 pounds
- FreeWave modular 32-channel architecture for high-resolution imaging, 4D-Trak, k-t BLAST, and other acceleration methods that deliver fast scanning
The Philips Achieva 1.5T mobile MRI system provides superior imaging quality in a range of challenging applications, such as large field-of-view abdominal and breast imaging, uniform fat suppression in virtually all anatomies, and consistent off-center imaging, across all patients.
- Pulsar, Nova HP and Nova Dual HP Gradients
- Freewave TF
- Synergy RF system handles 4 quadrature coil channels plus 1 linear channel
- High intrinsic homogeneity and excellent image quality
- Patient table supports up to 550 lbs
- Soft mattress with head rest
- SmartExam technology